Digital Printing’s Simplicity Meets Today’s Marketing Needs
Today we expect printed materials to be accurate and up-to-date as information downloaded from the Internet or received via email. Marketers and print buyers need printers able to produce cost-effective, high-quality, short-run color printing in the tightest imaginable timeframes – usually in a day or two, sometimes within hours.
Digital Printing is the essence of Printing Simplicity, meeting needs conventional printing can’t:
• Lightning-fast turn times so you can make last-minute decisions, yet safely meet crucial deadlines. Digital printing eliminates delays for offline proofing, film and plate making, press make-readies, press checks, and drying time between printing and bindery phases. We nearly always deliver the day after you okay proofs – often the same day – so don’t hesitate to tell us how soon you really need it!
• We make it simple and straightforward so you needn’t know or do much to get the results you want – on your terms.
• We’re more flexible than conventional printers who can’t match our service responsiveness.
• No press checks because we make our proofs on a digital press using your specified paper. The proof you receive actually is the first finished piece and we keep a matching proof at Fresh Color, we can start printing as soon as you okay your proof.
• Reduced print management costs because less money, space, and time are used when collateral is ordered and printed on demand (rather than inventoried and fulfilled).
• Environmental sustainability because digital printing does not require film, plate-making chemicals, VOC-emitting fountain solution and oil-based inks, synthetic proofing materials, or large amounts of make-ready paper. Digital is a cleaner, greener way to print.
• Cost-effective printings ordered at the time of need and frequently updated as markets and products change, ensuring that collateral stays current and preventing the costly waste of discarding obsolete materials.
• Affordable language, product-specific, and market segment versions are practical because our streamlined workflow makes it easy to create and proof new versions that are printed in short-run quantities.
• High-quality, low-quantity multi-page booklets and binder sets are within reach because they’re affordable and take little time to produce. We print covers, text pages, and tabs that come off the press as collated, ready-to-bind sets in the exact quantity you need.
• Personalized direct mail that incorporates customer information into compelling offers that appeal to individual buyers’ needs and purchase patterns, generating amazing response rates and sales increases.